BMB Permanent 2011

Relive the Magic!

Archive for What you need


You will need to take a picture of yourself in front of the Royal Legion Hall in  Huntington, Ontario. A digital camera would be ideal. If not, may I suggest a disposal camera.



 You’ll need a passport to travel between the United States and Canada.  

U.S. citizens have several choices.  

1. U.S. Passport
2. U.S. Passport Card
3. Enhances driver’s license.  

U.S. passport

U.S. passport

1. If you have a U.S. Passport, you’ll all set. Just check the expiration date to make sure it’s valid next August.  

2. U.S. Passport Card – This is a limited-use international travel document valid for entry into the U.S. by land or sea from Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean or Bermuda, per the Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative. It is not valid for international air travel.
The U.S. Passport Card looks like a drivers license.

Passport Card

Passport Card

I understand the passport card is cheaper and faster to get than a regular passport. See for more information.

3. Enhanced Driver’s License – This is a driver’s license that can also be used as a cross-border travel document to enter the U.S. by land and sea. States that issue this type document include: Michigan, New York, Vermont and Washington state.

More information on the enhanced driver’s license can be found on the web site.